Tuesday, 9 August 2022

PRAYER | Against Injustice

Which Way?

 Father God, thank you that we are invited to come to you at any moment.  I thank  and praise you for your willingness to listen to us and that You are even delighted when we come!

Lord, today I want to bring to you the deterioration of morality in our country where a person is no longer able to speak out an opinion without risking dire consequences.   I bring to your attention M.M who was fired from her job for declairing her views on family and marriage.


Dear God!  You know the gross injustice of this case which brings free speech into jeopardy!   Show me if there is anything I can do, sign petition or speak out.  Lord God, in your mercy bring justice in such cases!  I love you and thank you. 


Amen. 


Elisabeth Manchester UK 


No comments:

Post a Comment